Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Trip to 3 Waterfalls in two days!

My pastor is one funny man. He does not like us "singles"to be idle and tries his best to make us mingle and explore. He knows I am a very reserved person and do not like to go out despite my being " adventurous".
I love adventures...yes I do! I have visited the Obudu Mountain Resort, and Tinapa in Cross Rivers. I enjoyed the scenery and would love to go there again soon. I have recently gone to Ikogosi, Erin Jesa and Arinta waterfalls.







Sallah break of 27th-29th Oct 2012 was spent exploring ErinJesa water fall, Ikogosi and another waterfall hidden in the forest not far from Ikogosi. It was a wonderful experience. I climbed the rocks like a monkey (looooooolz). I kept telling myself I am being chased and should struggle to climb to the top. That was my motivation and drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment